Eliminating passwords from the Laptop or computer is a bad idea. Anyone can access your laptop in your absence. But if you are sure that no one will open it or are already living alone in a hostel, removing the password allows you quick access to files.
This article will guide you on an easy way to remove passwords if Windows 10 is installed in your operating system.
Follow the below-mentioned steps.
- If window 10 is installed on your laptop, then from the main menu, open “netplwiz.” Click and open as an administrator.
- From the “Users for this computer” section, click the user account from which you want to remove the password.
- Uncheck the option “User must enter a user name and password to use this computer.”
- Now hit the Apply and then OK button.
- As you click OK, the window will ask for Microsoft account information.
- Now again, hit the OK button.
- Finally, the password is removed from the window 10 operating system.
When all the steps are done, the system needs to restart. Now, as it restarted, no password is needed to log-in.
Note: It is important to tell the readers that once you remove the password, anyone can access your system and see your documents, pictures, and other important data.