AirPods are quite a useful accessory presented by Apple, and it connects to your Apple device in just seconds. Due to it being wireless, it saves you the trouble of wire and easy to use anywhere. It necessarily does not only connect to Apple devices, but you can also pair it with your Windows PC. We have the easiest way for you to connect AirPods with your Windows 10 PC in just a minute.
Connect via Bluetooth
The easiest way to pair AirPods to your Windows 10 PC is via Bluetooth. To connect in under one minute, you need to turn on the Bluetooth from both sides.
Turn on Bluetooth in Windows 10 PC:
Turning on Bluetooth is quite easy, just follow these steps:
- Go to Start Menu and open Settings.
- Now, click on the Devices section, and it will open the window with all device connections.
- Here you will see the Bluetooth and other devices option.
- Turn on the Bluetooth by sliding the toggle to On.
- After the Bluetooth is On, click on Add Bluetooth or Other Device > Add a Device.
- Now add your AirPods as a device here to easy connection every time but first turn on Bluetooth of AirPods.
Turn on Bluetooth on your Apple AirPods:
- Open the lid of your AirPods.
- Press and hold the circular button that you see on the pod’s back for 5 – 10 seconds.
- If you cannot see it, it is under the Designed by Apple text.
- If the Bluetooth is on and Airpods are looking for a device to pair with, the charging light will start blinking. Also, you have a limited amount of time before it stops searching.
How to pair?
Once the AirPods’s Bluetooth is On, look at your Windows 10 Add a Device panel, and here you must see your Airpods listed. It might take a while to search and listing the device.
When you see, select the device, and your AirPods gets paired with your PC, and for confirmation, you’ll see a pop-up message or notification Your device is ready to go.
If you pair your AirPods with your PC just once, then every time both of the devices have Bluetooth on, they will connect automatically.
If somehow the connection broke, which happens sometimes, then you have to repeat the process manually. You can take a shortcut by going to your Taskbar and click on Action Center > Expand. Here you will see the Bluetooth option, tap on it, and it will turn blue, indicating it turned on. Now either your AirPod connects automatically, or you have to right-click on the Bluetooth option and select Go to Settings to repeat the process again.
Can you use AirPods on Windows 10?
Yes, you can totally use your Apple AirPods on Windows 10. You can connect both of these via Bluetooth and use them conveniently.
Can you connect Apple AirPods to a Microsoft computer?
You might think the Apple AirPods works only with iOS devices, but you couldn’t be wrong. AirPods works well with Windows OS devices, including Microsoft and others. You can pair AirPods and Microsoft PCs via Bluetooth and use them whenever you like.
Why won’t my AirPods connect to my computer?
It could be of various reasons like the connection broke or not connecting properly etc. Try to disable other wireless connections on your PC or nearby Bluetooth devices. If your AirPods are paired with your iPhone, and it is within the range, then it can also interfere with the connection between the PC and your AirPods. Check any of these reasons and try connecting again.