Your LCD and touchscreen monitor and TV screen require extra care when cleaning in order not to damage it in the process. Monitor or tv screen is bound to accumulate your fingerprints or dirt smudges and clean your monitor or tv screen with precaution. You can basically clean your screen easily with cloth and cleaning spray but in order to not damage your screen, follow these tips:
Tips Before Cleaning Your Monitor Or Tv Screen
|Use a dry, lint-free soft cloth. (preferably microfiber cloth)||Don’t use hard cloth, rag, toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, or shirt.|
|Use a solution of water and mild soap for hard smudges.||Do not use aerosol sprays, abrasives, solvents, non-tech cleaning products, or those that contain ammonia.|
|Use warm and distilled water.||Avoid cold or too hot water for cleaning.|
|Spray the cleaning liquid on the cloth and then wipe clean the screen.||Do not spray directly on the screen.|
|Only use soft cloth repeatedly with gentle pressure to get rid of stubborn stains.||Do not use a sharp tool or your fingernail for scratching the smudges|
Now the Process of Cleaning Your Monitor and Tv Screen
- First, turn off your device. The dark screen will help spot all the dirt and smudges and prevent you from pushing buttons you shouldn’t be pressing.
- Use a soft and dry cloth to gently wipe all the dirt from your screen.
- If there are hard and stubborn stains, then make a solution of mild soap and distilled water. Put it in a spray bottle.
- Spray the solution on your cleaning cloth and wipe the screen while gently applying the pressure. Do not use a sharp or hard cloth or scrub hardly because it can easily damage the screen.
- After cleaning with solution, use the lightly damped clean cloth to clean the surface from soap.
- Lastly, use a dry cloth to wipe the screen dry with no trace of damp spots or dirt.
- The plastic edge of the screen can be cleaned from any all-purpose cleaner, but make sure it does not contact the screen as it can easily damage it.
What should I clean my monitor screen with?
Clean your monitor screen with a soft and slightly damped cloth with distilled and soap solution. Or you can use any spray that your monitor comes with. Make sure to use warm water and clean gently.
How do you Clean Your Monitor Or Tv Screen?
Take a soft and dry cloth to wipe off the dirt and then damp the cloth with water and soap solution. Gently apply pressure while cleaning the sticky smudges from your screen. Then use a clean and slightly damped cloth to wash off the soap. Lastly, use a dry cloth to clean off any damp spots.