Have you ever wanted to download youtube videos but couldn’t? If your response is yes, then this article is for you. In this post, I am going to show you a simple way to download youtube videos for free. The best part of this guide is that you have different video formats to choose from. The formats availabe include mp4, WebM, 3GP, Audio mp4, and mp3.
But first, here’s a quick disclaimer: As you may already be aware, it isn’t illegal to share or embed YouTube videos on the internet. But downloading youtube videos for use outside youtube isn’t always permitted. Generally, downloading youtube videos is a violation of the YouTube Terms of Service. But sometimes, YouTube explicitly gives users permission to download videos on its site.
So let’s get down to business.
How To Download Youtube Videos For Free Without Any Software
- On the address bar on your browser, type the Youtube URL; www.youtube.com and hit the Enter key.
- Search for any video of your choice, say how to make money. money. Click on the video you’d like to download.
In this guide, I’ll use one of the videos on the Youtube homepage.
- After selecting the video, go to the address bar of your browser and replace https://www. with ss and hit the Enter key. Example, replace https://www.youtube.com with ssyoutube.com
- The next page that will display on your browser will be that of Savefrom.net which looks similar to this:
- At this stage, select your desired video format by clicking the drop-down menu as shown in the image below.
- Next, click the Download button to initiate your Youtube video download. That’s it.
Don’t forget to share this post using our super easy social buttons. And if you’ve used the method explained in this guide to download Youtube videos, it would be awesome if you left a comment about your experience.