Wouldn’t it be great if you could create WhatsApp group and invite your friends to join the conversation using a link you created?
Of course, it would.
But it’s not enough to create a WhatsApp group and end up adding people who are not interested in joining your group. Sometimes, the people you add up may not be cool with the topic of discussion in your group or even the motive of the group administrator. So, it’s best practice to seek their consent before adding them to your group.
Sending your friends or contacts a group invite link will take care of the inconvenience and also save you an undeserved embarrassment.
Hope you see where we are going with this.
So let’s get down to business!
How to create WhatsApp group and invite members with a Link
To do this, there are a few steps we have to take. A comprehensive guide is given below.
Read on to get the juice:
Create Whatsapp Group
- Launch the WhatsApp application, tap the options menu and select New group. Here, add your first few group members. Also, note that you have to add at least one group participant.
- Next, tap the right arrow button at the bottom of the screen.
- Add an image and subject to the group and Continue.
Copy the Group Invite Link
- Tap on the “Add contacts” icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Open the group you just created and tap the options menu to get to “Group info“.
- Select “Invite to group via link” and select any of the options listed on the menu.
To sum up, you can now add your friends to your WhatsApp group with their consent by sending them a custom link via private message on Whatsapp or any other social media.
To create a Whatsapp Group and invite friends to join in the conversation via a link, we followed the steps outlined:
- Download and install the latest version of Whatsapp application.
- Create Whatsapp Group
- Copy the new Group’s invite link.
- Share the Group link.
That was easy, right?
Now it’s your turn. Share this guide with your friends and help them to invite people to their groups via links. I would like to hear your view related to Whatsapp group invites via comments. So feel free to comment.