Gmail is a free web-based e-mail service provided by Google. It provides electronic mail (email) users with an email storage capacity of one gigabyte. It also provides its users with the ability to search for specific emails. The good thing is that, to create Gmail account, it doesn’t require much of your time.
Hey guys, Blessing here and today I will be sharing an amazing guide on how to create an email address with Gmail.
To create Gmail account, you will need the following:
- A computer (laptop or desktop)
- Internet access
- A web browser like Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Chrome.
So, let’s get to work.
How to Create Gmail Account Fast
- The first step is to launch your web browser, type www.gmail.com in the address bar and hit Enter key on your keyboard.
- I’ll assume you don’t have a Gmail account logged in on the browser yet. So, click on Create account at the bottom of the page. See screenshot sample below:
- Next, you need to supply Google your personal information by filling the form. Note, the data you supply at the choose your username text box will be your unique email address and your password should be some word you can easily remember.
Tip: When creating an email address, I usually jot down my email address and password until I can remember them without the help of a note. You should do same.
- The next screen is a Welcome! page by Gmail. Click Continue to Gmail.
- At this stage, you need to select a means of verification which could be Text message (SMS) or Voice call. Choose a method that’s convenient for you and click Continue.
- Now, click Next and click the I Agree button to accept the Terms of Service by Google.
- At this point, Google will either call you or send you an SMS containing your verification code. Enter the verification code and click Continue.
- To continue to your new Gmail dashboard, click Next when this screen shows up.
That’s it, you should have access to your Gmail dashboard now. Guess it wasn’t that hard.
If you used this guide or any other method to create a Gmail account, do let us know via comments.